AAAP membership is compulsory for AcuEnergetics® Practitioners and Wellness Balancers and is often a requirement for insurance compliance. For AcuEnergetics® students, AAAP membership is encouraged and a participation requirement for commencing the AcuEnergetics® online exam process. Your support is appreciated and will enable the AAAP to continue to progress.
AAAP Membership Details:
- AAAP membership operates on a rolling annual subscription basis. For example, if you join on 15th July your membership will be valid until 14th July the following year.
- When you join or renew your AAAP membership, the automated annual renewal service will be activated so you never need worry about your membership accidentally expiring in the future. Each year, an email notification will be sent to you 15 days before your membership fees are due to be processed.
- Once your annual AAAP membership has been automatically renewed, the AAAP membership fee will appear on your credit card statement as "AAAP 61412542624 AUS".
- You can easily update your personal details (eg. credit card, email address) or opt out of the automated renewal service any time during the course of your AAAP membership via your profile page.
- If you choose to opt out of the automated renewal service, your AAAP membership will remain valid for the remainder of the 12 months you have already paid for, however, after this time your membership will expire and you will no longer have access to AAAP membership benefits until you manually renew your membership again.
- Important: If you are an AcuEnergetics® Practitioner or Wellness Balancer and your AAAP membership expires, you will no longer be compliant with the terms of your AcuEnergetics® license. If you are an AcuEnergetics® student and have commenced your AcuEnergetics® online exam process, you will not be able to continue if your membership expires. The auto renewal feature ensures your AAAP membership always remains up-to-date.
- Card data is protected by Stripe - a highly secure tool that processes billions of dollars a year for thousands of businesses. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
- AAAP membership is not refundable. AAAP Continuing Education and other benefits are available exclusively to AAAP members.